The Chevening UK Government Scholarship Program is fully funded. For its scholarship program for 2022–2023, the United Kingdom (UK) government is now accepting applications from citizens of nations that qualify for the Chevening program. See the application guidelines below.
Future international leaders and influencers have a rare opportunity to grow professionally and academically, make vast connections, learn about UK culture, and establish long-lasting, fruitful partnerships with the UK through Chevening.
Chevening is searching for the kind of people who can offer the solutions required for a better future and who are passionate, creative, and influential.
The UK government’s Chevening international awards program fosters the growth of world leaders. The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations, that provide funding for Chevening, select the beneficiaries of its two categories of awards, the Chevening Fellowships, and the Chevening Scholarships, respectively.
UK Chevening Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices.
You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you:
- possess British or dual citizenship (unless you are applying from Hong Kong and are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or have BN(O)).
- hold refugee status in a nation that is ineligible for Chevening scholarships. Candidates for a scholarship must be citizens of a Chevening-eligible nation or have refugee status in a Chevening-eligible country.
- are a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, a current or former employee of Her Majesty’s Government (including British embassies and high commissions abroad, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, the Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defense, or the Home Office), or a relative of an employee (as of July 2017).
- Since July 2017, individuals who work for, have previously worked for, or are related to someone who works for a Chevening Partner organization are eligible to apply, but they are not eligible to earn a Chevening Partner Award from that organization.
- formerly received financial aid from a scholarship provided by the UK government to study in the country.
Fully Funded Chevening Scholarship Benefits
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs to and from the UK.
- An arrival allowance.
- A homeward departure allowance.
- The cost of one visa application.
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded UK Chevening Scholarship
To apply, find the awards available in your country/territory. Begin by selecting your country of citizenship. You can then refine your search depending on if you are applying for a scholarship or a fellowship.
Official link – Apply Here
Find helpful information about preparing your Chevening application,
Apply Before: 15th December 2022.
Please use the comment section below to ask us any questions you may have about the Chevening Scholarship. We will be happy to respond to you.
You can tell your family and friends about this information because someone will find it useful. Please email it to friends or post it on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Whatsapp. To achieve this, press the buttons below.
I want to go an study in uk
I will like to do my PHD in education administration and supervision in the UK.
AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Very mach interested of this opportunity
I wish it was possible for you to help me achieve my dream
Thanks for help us to achieve our dreams