Floor and Decor Credit Card Login: The Floor and Decor Credit Card is a terrific credit card that allows its holders to earn high-value cashback. The majority of people apply for it because of the amount of credit it provides to cardholders, while some have applied for and used it because of the shopping perks it provides.
Whatever your motivation, this article will walk you through the Floor and Decor credit card logn application process and its advantages.
Table of Contents
Floor and Decor Credit Card Features
The Floor & Decor Credit Card provides attractive financing alternatives, allowing you to pay over time. Some of the benefits of the floor and decor credit card include:
- Flexible payment options
- Zero annual fee
- Convenient account management
- 6 months promotional financing on purchases of any amount
- 12 months promotional financing with purchases of $499 or more
- 48 months promotional financing for purchases $2,500 or more
With the Floor & Decor Credit Card, there is no interest if you pay off your balance in full within 6 or 12 months. If the promotional plan balance is not paid in full within the promotional period1, interest will be applied to your account starting from the purchase date.
Deferred Interest, Payment Required plan: If the promotional plan balance is not paid in full within the promotional period, interest will be added to your account from the purchase date.
Each Credit Plan has a minimum payment requirement. Minimum payments do not guarantee that the promotional plan balance will be paid before the end of the promotional term. To avoid interest costs, you may need to pay more than the minimum payment.
On purchases of $2,500 or more made with your Floor & Decor Credit Card, the APR is 7.99 percent for 48 months, then 29.99 percent normal purchase APR.
Low APR, Equal Payment Plan: From the purchase date until the end of the promotional period, interest will be charged to your Account at the reduced APR. The purchase APR will apply after the promotional plan has expired. Each Credit Plan has a minimum payment requirement.
Terms for new Accounts began in July 2020. APR of 29.99 percent on purchases. In any billing period in which interest is due, the minimum interest charge is $2 per Credit Plan.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Login
Floor and Decor credit card login is issued by Comenity bank. To log in follow the instructions below:
- First, visit the Comenity bank homepage
- Click the “sign-in” button at the top right
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided
- Click sign in.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Application
To apply for Floor and Decor credit card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Floor and Decor webpage https://d.comenity.net/ac/flooranddecor/public/home
- Click the apply button
- Enter your mobile number, Social Security Number last four digits, and your zip code, and click continue.
- Fill up other required personal information and online access information and accept terms
- Then complete your application by clicking the apply button.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Login Online Registration
If you did not create your online access when you applied for the Floor and Decor credit card, and you now wish to activate your card or make payments online, you need to register for internet banking online. The process is easy and usually straightforward.
- Visit the Comenity bank homepage
- Click “sign-in” button
- Click the “register” button
- Fill in your credit card details and other required information
- You will receive an email confirming your registration
You will now be able to log in to your credit card account, manage your account, make payments, and activate your Floor and Decor credit card login.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Activation
To activate your Floor and Decor credit card, simply login to your account by clicking the sign-in button at the homepage, then enter your user ID and password. The login steps have been highlighted above. Then click activate.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Payments
Simply follow the login steps above. Then process your payments after login.
Floor and Decor Credit Card Customer Service
Customer Care Hours
Monday – Saturday 8 am – 9 pm closed on Sundays
Live Customer Care hours may be affected by holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a verification code to log in?
If the device you’re using for your floor and decor credit card login isn’t recognized by Comenity, they’ll need to verify your identity before you can access your account. Find out why this could happen below:
- You’re logging into your account for the first time.
- You’re working on a brand-new computer or one you’ve never used before.
- You’ve moved to a different web browser (for instance, switching from Internet Explorer to Chrome)
- You’ve tweaked your browser’s settings or are in private browsing mode.
- You emptied your cache or deleted your cookies.
- You changed the settings on your device, its operating system, or its applications.
- Your internet service provider may have made a system change.
- When or if your IP address has changed.
- Their systems can only recall up to ten device and location combinations at a time.
Why are my username and password not working?
To sign in, you must first register for Account Center online access. Have you forgotten your username or password, or have you been locked out? To regain your account or reset your password, use the provided links at the login page. With Comenity’s EasyPay, you can pay a bill without having to sign in. Call Customer Care at 1-866-411-8105, TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918 if you still need assistance.
I am locked out of my account. What do I do?
Comenity bank will temporarily suspend your online account access if you have made several unsuccessful attempts to sign in to your account. This is for your security. We’ll send an email to the address we have on file for your account with instructions.
If you’ve been locked out because you lost your username or password, go to Forgot Username or Password to reset your details and re-enter your account. With Comenity’s EasyPay, you can pay a bill without having to sign in.
Why should I select “Remember Me” when I sign in?
It is very essential to Comenity bank that you be as comfortable as possible. If you check the “Remember Me” box, they’ll remember your username and fill it in for you the next time you come for your floor and decor credit card login. They’ll still ask you for your password each time you check in to preserve your account’s security. It is recommended that you click the “Remember Me” box only from personal, not public, devices for your safety.